- What is the difference between the Printed Magazine and the Digital Magazine?
The Digital Magazine is paperless. It is created electronically and retained on the server. Login to the website to read it online.
- Is cuttent issue available as Digital Edition?
No. Yes. Current issue and back issues are available as Digital Edition.
- Is the Digital Magazine available on mobiles, tablets or smart phones?
- Is the Digital Magazine FREE to subscribers of the Printed Magazine?
- Is the Printed Magazine FREE to subscribers of the Digital Magazine?
- Can one change one's subscription for the Printed Magazine to the Digital Magazine or vice versa?
- What is the Digital Subscription ?
Subscription is available for one year only. It will be valid for one year from the date it gets activated.
- What are the other advantages of subscribing to Digital Edition?
1. Digital Subscription is valid for 12 Months.
2. No more postal delay.
3. Read the latest issue on 1st of every month.
4. Additionally read online all the back issues starting from from Janauary 2009 onwards
- What is the subscription rate for the Digital edition?
Rs. 100/- for one year.
Payment can be made in the form of a Demand Draft, Cheque or Money Order.
- Are there any additional charges for outstation cheques?
- In whose name should the Demand Draft/ Cheque be made?
Demand Draft or Cheque should be made in favour of Inspirational quote and is payable at Mumbai.
- Can I pay by Credit Card?
No. At present we do not have an online payment gateway
- Within how many days will the Subscription get activated?
The subscription will be activated only after receipt of payment.
- If the subscription is paid using Net Transfer (RTGS/NEFT), will it get activated immediately ?
No. Only after getting the confirmation from the Bank.
- How much time will it take to get the confirmation from the bank ?
Generally by the next working day.
- Can the subscription for the Digital Magazine be discontinued midway?
- What is the refund policy?
No refund is allowed in any circumstances.
- Can I share my subscription with others?
No. The subscription is only for one person.
- Is there any way to find out whether any other person is using my username and password?
Yes. Every time one logs in to read it online, the server keeps track of the location from where one is accesssing the server. If the server finds duplicate entry points, it will automaticallly block that username from accessing the pages.
- What should one do if the username gets blocked?
Contact email@example.com to get it re-activated. Admin has the right to discontinue the account permanently if someone continues to share the username with others.
- What should one do if the password is lost?
Option is provided on the login page. Or if you have any difficulty, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to re-send the password.
It will be sent again to the email or mobile number given at the time of registration.