Skip to content
- Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should. Just because it’s easy, doesn’t mean it’s worth your while. Do what’s right, not what’s easy.
- Too many prefer gentle lies to hard truths. But make no mistake; in the end it’s better to be hurt by the truth than comforted by a lie.
- You can’t learn, grow and succeed until you get comfortable with being uncomfortable. The best wins in life come only after you dare to lose.
- It is always good to compromise only when the other side understands your feelings, but it’s not good to bend so much that you lose your existence.
- If you take everything personally, you will remain offended for the rest of your life. What other people do is because of them, not you.
- When you try to control too much, you enjoy too little. Sometimes you just need to let go, relax, take a deep breath and appreciate what is.
- A great relationship is about two things: first, find out the similarities, second, respect the differences.
- People who change after change will survive. People who change with the change will succeed. People who cause the change will lead.