Skip to content
- Can you find the hidden country in the following paragraph?
We told Cliff to run, ‘Run Cliff, run’. So Cliff ran, celebrating the recent victory in the inter-departmental relay race.
- If you put a coin in an empty bottle and insert a cork into the neck of the bottle, how could you remove the coin without taking the cork out or breaking the bottle?
- I’m the beginning of the end, and the end of time. Who knows? You might even find me at the end of this rhyme. What am I?
- You are out in the wild alone with a rifle and one bullet. You are surrounded by a lion, a bear and a jaguar. There is no chance of running, hiding or climbing a tree. How do you escape?
- If you go in the front door, you are in the back. Where are you?