WHEN THINGS GO WRONG
10 LITTLE HABITS THAT STEAL YOUR HAPPINESS
- Focusing on everyone's story except your own,
- Waiting for the perfect moment,
- Working for nothing more than a pay cheque,
- Harbouring feelings of hate,
- Holding tight to worries and fears,
- Dwelling on difficulties,
- Constantly seeking fleeting contentment,
- Trying to make a big difference all at once,
- Holding on to someone who hurts you,
- Over-amplifying the importance of physical attractiveness.
There is a voice inside of you
That whispers all day long,
"I feel that this is right for me,
I know that this is wrong."
No teacher, preacher, parent, friend
Or wise man can decide
What's right for you -- just listen to
The voice that speaks inside.