TIPS FOR PERSONAL GROWTH
1. Do and dare: Do and dare, get out of your comfort zone and stretch yourself. Stretch the amount of work you do, stretch your expectations, and stretch your imagination.
2. Double your failure rate: If you want to succeed, you need to fail. No one succeeds with just a handful of failures. You won't be the first person to succeed, after only failing three times. Failure is the path to success.
3. Use your will: Another word for "will" would be "desire." To succeed you must desire to succeed more than you desire anything else. Successful people aren't stronger than others, and they aren't necessarily more intelligent than others, but they have more desire than others.
4. You need determination and commitment: One person determined will accomplish more than a thousand people who are just interested. You have to latch on, and refuse to let go. Desire, determination and commitment will strategically position you to succeed.
5. Vision is necessary: To succeed, you must ponder success. Only through pondering success will you create the desire to make success a reality.
6. Go to success: Success won't fall in your lap; you have to go after it. You have to chase it down. You have to want it more than anything else. A lazy person won't succeed, only those who are willing to work; those who are willing to "go to it."